Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Comparison of the Text Distance Metrics +
- Sentiment Analysis of Airline Tweets
- High Density Region Estimation with KernelML
- Free Hosted Dashboards in IBM Watson Studio
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis Applied to Customer Loyalty Prediction
- What is a Generative Adversarial Network?
- Updated ggmap Tutorial
- 1 Rule Prediction
- How we used spaCy and Hunspell to handle typos in an AI chatbot
- Design Thinking Humanizes Data Science
- AI / Machine learning Cloud APIs: AWS – Azure – GCP – our experience
- The Future of Innovation Analytics
- How to Capture Data to Make Business Impact
- Bringing Big Artificial Intelligence to Life
- Artificial Intelligence and Art
- No Hope for 6-Degrees of Separation
- Top 9 Data Science Use Cases in Media and Entertainment
- 5 Risks that Must be Addressed by Businesses and Government – Using AI
- How Data Science Drives Impact Across Business
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here.