Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Your Guide to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Stocks, Significance Testing & p-Hacking: How volatile is volatile?
- The Mathematics of Data Science – Understanding the foundations of Deep Learning through Linear Regression
- Tableau in 10 Minutes: Step-by-Step Guide
- Pancake: A Python package for model stacking
- 900 Most Popular DS & ML Articles in 2018
- Measuring Holiday Spirit with Pivot Billions and R
- Journey to the Center of the DrugBank XML Database
- How I used NLP (Spacy) to screen Data Science Resumes
- Question: Visualisation of training and test error
Featured Articles and Forum Questions
- How Do You Win the Data Science Wars? You Cheat By Doing The Necessary Pre-work +
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning…Whats the Big Deal?
- Exploit the Economics of AI with Design Thinking and Data Science
- The AI/ML Opportunity Landscape in Healthcare
- 3 Ways How AI Will Augment the Human Workforce
- Five Latest Machine Learning eBooks
- 19 Controversial Articles about Data Science
- Graph Theory: Six Degree of Separation (revisited)
- Demystifying the Term Actionable Insights in Analytics
- IBM i2 and Big Data
- The 10 years challenge:What are the data science opportunities?
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +