Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Announcement: Winner of the Data Science Central Competition
- Comparison of the Top Speech Processing APIs
- Data Science, Common Stocks and V&V
- Predicting the demise of retail bookstores: a time series forecasting
- The lxml Package and xpath Expressions for Web Scraping
- Google Data Studio in 10 minutes: Step-by-Step Guide
- New Book: Architects of Intelligence
- Text Summarization and Sentiment Analysis: Novel Approach
- How to Visualize a Decision Tree from a Random Forest in Python – using Scikit-Learn
- Question: Transitioning to Data Science from Aerospace Engineering
- Sentiment Analysis of Amazon Customer Reviews with Visualizations
- Steps to Learn Python for Data Science
- 5 Minute Analysis: Getting the Whole Picture of Retail Sales
- 30 Things I learned Organizing South East Asia’s Largest Datathon
- Why You Should be a Data Science Generalist – and How to Become One
- In a World of AI Delirium, Data is the Source of Business Value
- Developing a Data Science College Curriculum with Infographics
- Why I agree with Geoff Hinton: Explainable AI is overhyped by media
- How Airlines & Hotels Profit From Your Data +
- Introduction to Relational Data Logistics
- So You Think You Can Be A Data Scientist?
- What will make “Data” work in 2019?
- Excellent visualization – A who’s who guide to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- ML approach to strategic market research and segmentation
- How can firms save time and cost with Deep learning
- How Virtual Assistants are Changing the Rules of Business
- Make the best use of Google Chrome with these amazing extensions
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here.