Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Attend Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2019, to harness the power to cut through the AI hype and develop a strategy that impacts business. Build your agenda with sessions highlighting the latest trends and technologies that will help you thrive as a data & analytics leader and don’t miss your opportunity to meet privately with two Gartner experts. Register today.
- The Spark + AI Summit is the world’s largest event for the Apache Spark Community. Keynotes from Matei Zaharia, one of the original creators of Apache Spark, Timnit Gebru, Stanford AI lab researcher, and many more. Register now to save $700 with special year end pricing.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Some Irresistible Integrals, Computed Using Statistical Concepts +
- Relationships, Geometry, and Artificial Intelligence
- Deep learning in satellite imagery
- Speedup your Machine Learning applications without changing your code
- 5 Minute Analysis: Underutilized Kaggle Data
- ML Methods for Prediction and Personalization
- How To Become A Successful R Programmer?
- Visualization Tools to Help Harness the Power of Big Data
- Question: Increasing Accuracy of Training Data
- Interpreting Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- 2019 Big Data and Data Science Predictions – Through the Lens of Comedy Movies
- Why I Am Writing At Data Science Central, And Why You Should, Too
- Can AI Make B2B Sales Better?
- Inverted yield curve followed by 800-point plunge in Dow – how about inverted CDS curves?
- System Modeling: Understanding Logical and Physical Architecture
- Data Enrichment: More Data is Often the Easiest Way
- Top Soft and Technical Skills to Be a Successful Data Scientist
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
From our Sponsors
- Analytics is Smart Business – Earn your MSA
- A Machine Learning Deep Dive [Webinar]
- R and Visual Analytics
- Machine Learning: 10 Exciting Developments
- AI and ML: Connected Intelligence Solutions – Dec 11
- Clean Data & Accurate ML Models – Dec 18
- Analyze Data Faster with an Open Source Columnar Database – Dec 20
- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes (members only)
- New Book: Enterprise AI – An Applications Perspective (members only)
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here.