Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- 15 Great Articles about Bayesian Methods and Networks
- EM Algorithm Explained in One Picture +
- Demystifying the Math of Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- How to Automatically Determine the Number of Clusters in your Data – and more
- MATLAB for Data Science
- Be a problem solver first, an engineer second
- How the Brain Interprets Visualizations
- What is Automated Machine Learning (AutoML)?
- Question: Who is still using regression models with interactions?
- Question: Career Prospects for Data Science with a Graduate Engineering Degree and Apprenticeship?
- Question: How to import a SAS layout file correctly in DSS?
- Question: IBM Watson and Jupyter Notebooks – Worthwhile?
Featured Articles and Forum Questions
- Economies of Learning More Powerful than Economies of Scale
- The Coming Revolution in Recurrent Neural Nets (RNNs)
- Opening the black box of offline marketing with data analytics
- Succeed in the Intelligent Era with End-to-End Data Management Framework
- 5 Reasons to Move Enterprise Data Science Off the Laptop and to the Cloud
- What is Augmented Data Science and Why is it Important to My Business?
- System Engineering Methodology for Design Improvement
- Automated Machine Learning: Myth Versus Realty
- A Beginner’s Guide to Big Data and Blockchain
- New word for Data Science – Signuology
- The Importance of Blockchain Technology and Decentralization
- Try These 3 Things When You Face an FDA Inspection
- Lessons for a successful career transition from data science immersive graduates
- Chatbot: Key Performance Indicators
- How Data Science is Important for eCommerce
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +