Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Naive Bayes in One Picture
- Free Book: Lecture Notes on Machine Learning
- Determining Number of Clusters in One Picture +
- Optimizing price, maximizing revenue
- Common MapReduce Patterns
- Some Fun with Gentle Chaos, the Golden Ratio, and Stochastic Number Theory
- Frequencies in Pandas Redux
- Free book – learn azure in a month of lunches – covering Cloud, AI, devops etc
- Top 5 Books on AI and ML to Grab Today
- Building ML models in Apache Spark using SCALA in 6 steps
Featured Articles and Forum Questions
- How will the Data Scientist’s job change through automated machine learning?
- Causality – The Next Most Important Thing in AI/ML
- Funny: Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Algorithm – IBM Watson
- How Industrial IoT is Shaping the Modern World?
- How a Data Catalog Connects the What and the Why
- Comparing Hadoop and Spark
- What is Augmented Analytics and Can it Add Value to BI?
- Question: Data admin seeking advice on next role
- Question: Best data set to analyze climate change?
- What are the present top trending automation testing tools?
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +