Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- AI-Generated Rap Songs +
- Bayes Theorem in One Picture
- Data analysis and visualization in Perl
- Calculating Exclusion Limits for a New Theory in Hardcore Science
- Cross-Validation: Concept and Example in R
- What is Web Scraping and How to Implement it using Python?
- 8 Tips to Build an Interactive Chatbot
- 9 Career Opportunities you can get after Data Science Training
- Prerequisites to become a data scientist in 2019
Featured Articles and Forum Questions
- Real-World Data Science Challenge – When Is “Good Enough” Actually “Good Enough”
- New Stock Trading and Lottery Game Rooted in Deep Math
- Can AI detect emotions better than humans?
- AI/ML Lessons for Creating a Platform Strategy – Part 1
- Question: How did your company choose a BI tool?
- Astonishing Hierarchy of Machine Learning Needs
- Five Industries Where Blockchain Has Innovated Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Design Obstacles that Contribute to Job Security
- IoT and Smart Classes
Picture of the Week
View full diagram in article marked with a +