Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- A Healthcare Problem in Need of a Data Analytics Solution
- Kafka Monitoring with Prometheus, Telegraf, and Grafana
- The significance of Interaction Plots in Statistics
- Choosing from Popular Python Web Frameworks
- How do I learn AI using Python?
- Ensemble Methods in One Picture +
- Advanced cross-validation tips for time series
- SVMs in One Picture
- News: Data Science Competition with $1 Million in Prizes
- All About Using Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
Featured Articles and Forum Questions
- Educating for AI – one of the most critical problems in AI
- Using the Digital Transformation Journey Workbook to Deliver “Smart” Spaces
- News: Microsoft Joins $250 Million Funding in DataBricks
- Now that We’ve Got AI What do We do with It?
- The importance of Alternative Data in Credit Risk Management
- Best Practices for Implementing ML in an Organization
- IoT – Transforms the world to Smart Planet with Smart Machines
- Data Science: What to Expect in 2019
- How TensorFlow is helping in maintaining Road Safety
- Why Is It Time for Your Company to Invest in Cloud ERP?
- Using anomaly detection to detect and fix price errors
Picture of the Week
View full diagram in article marked with a +